What we will do with your contact information
www.postmygreetings.com will not sell or pass your name, address or e-mail address to any third party unless legally obliged to by the Indian Government authorities. We will use this information to send you an e-mail newsletter every month to keep you informed of new products and seasonal offers. In addition, you may choose to receive e-mail reminders.
When you register on the www.postmygreetings.com site you will be given the opportunity to opt out of receiving any communication from us other than that required to process your registration or subsequent orders. At any point, you can change this preference in your account details.
In order to receive e-mail reminders from www.postmygreetings.com, you will keep receiving communications from us. If at any point you decide to opt out, we will not be able to send you any more reminders.
In order to improve the service offered to you, technology may be used to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to the site and to help personalise the content displayed to each user. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser.
As you browse www.postmygreetings.com , advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeted advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with www.postmygreetings.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Encryption of personal information
www.postmygreetings.com uses secure socket layers (SSL), the most advanced security system available. All of the personal information you enter, including your name, address, and the contents of your address book, is encrypted by secure server software before it is safely transmitted across the internet. Our customer service staff does not have access to this information.
Encryption of passwords
We appreciate that many people use the same password for all their internet accounts and therefore this information is very sensitive. For this reason, your password remains encrypted and we do not have access to it. If you have forgotten your password we can send you a new temporary password. You are then able to access your account and change the password to something that you will remember.
Credit card transactions
Your card details are transferred directly to our payment service provider for immediate authorisation and are not recorded or stored in our database. Once we have received authorisation from the payment service provider, we confirm your order.
The cards customized by a user in a vulgar manner will not be printed and the user will be restricted from using the web service further as the result of a revoked membership, completely cutting off the user from our service. www.postmygreetings.com does not want to be associated with a member who:
- - Provides, sells or offers to sell the following products or content (or services related to the same): pornography, escort services, illegal goods, illegal drugs, illegal drug contraband, pirated computer programs or instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, grenades or other weapons
- - Displays material that exploits children or otherwise exploits children under 18 years of age
- - Posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about children without their consent (or their parents’ consent in case of minors)
- - Provides material that is grossly offensive, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or posts any obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable content
- - Engages in any libellous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening or harassing activity
- - Posts any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or which provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence. In addition, www.postmygreetings.com reserves the right to prohibit use by any company or site at its sole discretion.
We shall not be liable for any matter that is received by the addressee and the user shall be held responsible.